CLEP testing for current, eligible, VPSB students.
The CLEP testing schedule is as follows for 2018-2019
December 7, December 20, January 11, January 24,
February 8, February 21, March 8, March 21,
April 12, May 2, May 3, May 9, May 10
We have a limit of 30 students per session. If we have high demand we will open up a 1PM test time.
Testing begins at 9:00 AM, You must arrive by 8:30 AM.
VPSB Tech Center
Leesville, LA 71446
Policies for CLEP Testing:
- Register with the VPSB CLEP Testing Center at this link: VPSB CLEP Test Registration, no later than 5 days before the test. Once you receive a reply to your request, you can proceed to step 2.
- Sign up for their chosen CLEP test at this link: CLEP REGISTRATION
- Once you pay for your test, print a ticket and hold on to it. You will need it to take the test.
- Bring a photo ID. Drivers License or Military ID or CLEP ID slip.
- You must take the test in proper dress code for your school. Jackets or hoodies are not allowed.
- The following items are not allowed: Cellular phones/pagers, smartphones, listening/recording devices, photographic devices, calculators, dictionaries/books/pamphlets, digital/alarm/ compasses or rulers, any weapons, firearms, or other items prohibited by law or test center/campus safety and security policies, and food or beverages.
- If you cannot attend, notify your school counselor or the technology center at least 24 hours in advance.
- CLEP TEST TAKER’S BULLETIN